I'm currently a Ph.D. candidate at the School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University (SMU). I am very fortunate to work under the supervision of Professor David Lo. I received B.Eng. and M.S. in Computer Science from the Ho Chi Minh University of Technology - Vietnam (2009) and Konkuk University - South Korea (2011), respectively. From 2012 to 2016, I worked as a research engineer at Ghent University (2012-2015) and the Living Analytics Research Centre, SMU (2015-2016).
My research interests include software engineering and machine learning, with particular focus on software bug localization, defect prediction, and program representation.
Curriculum Vitae: [CV] (Last updated: May 2020)
- Mar 2020: Paper "Keen2Act: Activity Recommendation in Online Social Collaborative Platforms" accepted at International Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization (ACM UMAP), 2020
- Dec 2019: Paper "CC2Vec: Distributed Representations of Code Changes" accepted at International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), 2020
- Nov 2019: Paper "PatchNet: Hierarchical Deep Learning-Based Stable Patch Identification for the Linux Kernel" accepted at IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE TSE)
- Sep 2019: Research Intern at Fujitsu Lab of America
- Aug 2019: Awarded SMU Presidential Doctorial Fellowship
- May 2019: Passed Ph.D. Dissertation Proposal
- Mar 2019: Paper "DeepJIT: An End-To-End Deep Learning Framework for Just-In-Time Defect Prediction" accepted at International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR), 2019
- Dec 2018: Paper "PatchNet: A Tool for Deep Patch Classification" accepted at International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), 2019
- Feb 2018: Paper "Network-clustered multi-modal bug localization" accepted at IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE TSE)
- Dec 2017: Passed Ph.D. qualifying exam
- Oct 2016: Paper "Crowdsensing and Analyzing Micro-Event Tweets for Public Transportation Insights" accepted at International Workshop on Big Data for Sustainable Development, collocated with IEEE BigData, 2016
- Aug 2016: Ph.D. candidate at the School of Information Systems, (SMU)